Zoom error code 105035
If you receive error code 105035, and if screen sharing is not working during a meeting, there are several things you can check to fix this issue. Additionally, error code 105035 appears when some of the files are being re-signed.
This article will guide you on how to configure the settings properly and provide you with some general troubleshooting steps to solve the problem.
This article covers:
- How to fix it
How to fix it
Update to the latest version of Zoom
Update your client to the latest version of Zoom software.
End the CptService.exe file process
For Windows, this issue could be caused by CptService.exe when it is not running properly. Try these recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Open Task Manager.
- In the navigation menu, click Details.
- Locate CptService.exe.
- Right-click CptService.exe and select End Task to end the CptService process.
- Open the Zoom client and start screen sharing.
Note: CptService.exe should start immediately.
Modify the case-sensitive folder name
For Macs, check if you are using the Apple File System Case-sensitive through Disk Utility. Try these recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Open the Finder, then type Command+Shift+G while in any Finder window.
- Paste the following path into the Finder window: /Applications/zoom.us.app/Contents/Frameworks/.
- Select Applications > zoom.us > Contents > Frameworks.
- Locate CptHost.app.
- Modify the folder name from “CptHost.app” to “cpthost.app".
Note: You should not have to change the file name anymore as long as you have the Zoom client version 5.11.3 or higher.
Troubleshoot the Zoom SDK client
When using the Zoom SDK client, error code 105035 appears when some of the system's files are being re-signed. This error can also occur when the CptControl.exe and CptInstall.exe files are missing from the bin directory. Try these recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Upgrade to the latest version.
- Verify whether the following files are being re-signed:
Note: Our Zoom SDK and Zoom desktop client share some common resources in the OS. To allow the Zoom client and Zoom client SDK app to work at the same time, since version v4.4.56616.1028, we renamed the filename of the following shared resources:
- CptHost.exe has been renamed to zcscpthost.exe.
- airhost.exe has been renamed to zcsairhost.exe.
- CptService.exe has been renamed to zCSCptService.exe.
As these files are in the list that should not be re-signed above, verify that the corresponding files are not re-signed. For details, please refer to Zoom Windows Software Development Kit (SDK).
Uninstall and reinstall the Zoom application
If any of the above solutions do not help you, uninstall Zoom from your device. Once Zoom is completely removed and uninstalled from your device, download Zoom from our download center and reinstall Zoom on your device.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.