Using keyboard shortcuts and mouse controls
Use the following keyboard shortcuts and mouse controls to activate actions and navigate through the whiteboard.
- Use the Tab key to navigate on the following areas of the whiteboard:
- Whiteboard key
- Owner name/date
- Current collaborators
- Share button
- More menu
- Alert badge (Who can see what you share)
- Zoom in/out menu
- Page menu
- Use the scroll wheel to scroll up and down.
- Press Shift + scroll to scroll side to side.
- Use the Left, Right, Up and Down arrow keys to navigate through the toolbar, previous or next menus, and submenus.
- Press V to activate the Select Tool.
- Press P to activate the Draw Tool.
- Press S to insert Shapes.
- Press L to insert a Line.
- Press T to enter a Text.
- Press Shift + N to insert Sticky Notes.
- Press E to activate Eraser.
- Use the Enter or Spacebar key to:
- Activate Share, Comment, More menu, toolbar, alert badge, and Zoom primary actions.
- Zoom in or out
- Use the ESC key to leave the zoom in/zoom out navigation and dismiss the alert badge.
- Click the looking glass icons to Zoom In or Zoom Out. Click 100% to reset to the default zoom.
To see the list of all available keyboard shortcuts, type the ? key. Click the Escape key to exit the shortcuts list.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.