Viewing Zoom Phone user performance report
Zoom Phone user performance reports allow you to view the performance data of users such as unique outbound and inbound calls. As an admin, you can view the average number of inbound and outbound calls for a group of users on a daily, and weekly basis, as well as missed calls, and calls answered by others.
Note: The user performance report is separate from the Zoom Phone usage report.
Prerequisites for viewing phone usage reports
- Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone licenses in the account
- Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
How to view the performance report
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports, then User Performance Reports.
- Select the date you wish to view.
- On the right, select the site, group, or specific user using the drop-down menus to only view data from a specific site, group, or specific user.
- On the left, select the department or cost center using the drop-down menus to only view data from a specific department.
- On the left, click Export to download the data in a CSV file.
- In the Summary section, on the right, click the ellipsis icon ( ), and select the data you wish to see.
- In the Overview section, select a user to compare, then do the following:
- Under Number of Calls, you can see the average inbound, outbound, missed, completed, and answered calls.
- Under Calls Missed or Answered by Other, you can see the average missed and answered by other calls.
- Under Total Call or Hold Time, you can see the average call time and hold time.
- On the right of each section, click the ellipsis icon ( ) to customize your view.
- In the Leaderboard section, you can see the following:
- Name: Name of your users.
- Total Calls: Total number of calls per user.
- Inbound: Total number of inbound calls received per user.
- Unique Inbound: Total number of unique inbound calls per user.
- Outbound: Total number of outbound calls performed per user.
- Unique Outbound: Total number of unique outbound calls performed per user.
- Completed (IN): Total number of completed calls per user.
- Answered (OUT): Total number of answered calls per user.
- % Missed: Percentage of missed calls per user.
- In the top-right corner, click the settings icon to customize your view.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.