Troubleshooting "No Permission. (200)" error when accessing a cloud recording
If a host tries to access their own cloud recording and receives No Permission. (200) error even if they are signed in to their account, this means that the account owner or admin has enabled Prevent hosts from accessing their cloud recordings setting. By turning on this setting, the host cannot view their cloud recordings, and only the admins who have recording management privileges can access the recording.
To disable Prevent hosts from accessing their cloud recordings so the host can access their cloud recordings, the account owner or admin must
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, do one of the following actions:
- If you are an account owner or admin changing settings for the entire account, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- If you are an account owner or admin changing settings for a group of users, click User Management then Groups, and then click the applicable group name from the list.
- Click the Recording tab.
- Locate and click the toggle to disable Prevent hosts from accessing their cloud recordings
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.