Getting started with the Zoom Web Portal
The Zoom web portal is where you can customize your profile and configure your Zoom settings. You can sign in to the Zoom web portal using the URL https://zoom.us/signin. The link may change if your account is under an organization that uses a vanity or custom URL. Contact your account admin to confirm the URL that you must use.
Once you are signed in to the Zoom web portal, what you see in your account varies depending on your account type, role, and how your account owner or administrator has set up your account. The basic navigation menu includes Profile, Meetings, Webinars, Personal Contacts, Whiteboards, Recordings, and Settings. Unlike when using Zoom desktop client or mobile app, you can use the Zoom web portal in a web browser without downloading any additional plugins or software.
Zoom web portal navigation menu
Your Profile displays your name, picture, Personal Meeting ID, email address, and more. If you’re part of a shared account, some information is shared with other users—for example, your department or job title. Learn more on how you can customize your Zoom profile.
The Meetings section allows you to access the following:
- Upcoming: This will list all scheduled one-time and recurring meetings. It will also list any meetings for users that you have scheduling privileges for. It will list the date, time, topic, and Meeting ID. You can select Start to begin the meeting or Edit to change the settings.
- Previous: You can view any past meetings. It will list meetings from the past 30 days. It will list the date, time, topic, and Meeting ID. You can select Start to begin the meeting or Edit to change the settings.
- Personal Room: Under Personal Room, you can view your personal meeting room settings. You can start this meeting, or scroll down and click Edit to edit your Personal Meeting Room. You cannot change the topic of your Personal Meeting Room.
- Meeting Templates: You can view your already created meeting templates, quickly use a template to schedule a meeting, edit a template, or create a new template. Learn more about meeting templates.
- Polls/Quizzes: You can create polls and quizzes that can be used in all your meetings.
If you have a webinar license, the following will be visible to you:
- Upcoming: This will list all scheduled one-time and recurring webinars. It will also list any webinars for users that you have scheduling privilege for. It will list the date, time, topic, and Webinar ID. You can select Start to begin the webinar or Edit to change the settings.
Note: Scheduled webinars can be started at any time before the scheduled time. The links will not expire or become invalid unless it is past the scheduled date for a non-recurring webinar or has not been used for over 365 days for a recurring webinar.
- Previous: You can view any past webinars. It will list webinars from the past 30 days. It will list the date, time, topic, and Webinar ID. You can select Start to begin the webinar or Edit to change the settings.
Note: A recurring webinar ID will expire 365 days after the webinar is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the webinar ID for future occurrences.
A non-recurring webinar ID will expire 90 days after the meeting is scheduled for, but the webinar cannot be started after the scheduled date/time. If you edit the webinar in the Previous tab and reschedule for a later day, it can be started again and will remain on your list of previous webinars for another 30 days past the new scheduled date. You can restart the same webinar ID as many times as you would like before the scheduled date.
- Webinar Templates: You can view your already created webinar templates, quickly use a template to schedule a new webinar, edit a template, or create a new template. Learn more about webinar templates.
- Polls: You can create polls that can be used in all your webinars.
You can store your personal contacts by uploading a CSV file. These contacts will sync with all your Zoom desktop client and mobile app under the Contacts tab. Learn more about personal contacts.
You can create a new whiteboard or access all whiteboards visible to you. Learn more about using whiteboard from the Zoom web portal.
Your personal settings will allow you to configure settings for Meetings, Recordings, Audio Conferencing, Collaboration Devices, Zoom Apps, and Whiteboard
In addition to the navigation menu mentioned above, the Zoom web portal also contains shortcuts to
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.