Managing Zoom Virtual Agent associated domains
With a Zoom Virtual Agent license, admins get access to an admin portal where they can build a chatbot and deploy it on their website. To use Zoom Virtual Agent chatbot on a website, admins need to have verified associated domains and subdomains.
This article covers:
- How to add verified associated domains for Zoom Virtual Agent
- How to view or add associated sub-domains for Zoom Virtual Agent
Prerequisites for using the Zoom Virtual Agent
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to add verified associated domains for Zoom Virtual Agent
Verified associated domains will automatically be available for use in the Zoom Virtual Agent. Learn more about adding and verifying associated domains.
How to view or add associated sub-domains for Zoom Virtual Agent
After you've added verified domains, you can add sub-domains so you're allowed to use them with Zoom Virtual Agent.
Note: You can only add sub-domains that belong to your verified associated domains. For example, if zoom.us is verified, you can add contact.zoom.us to Zoom Virtual Agent.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management and then Virtual Agents.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- In the Verified Subdomains section, click Manage.
- In the pop-up window, click Add Subdomain and then enter the subdomain name.
- Click Add.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.