Training and publishing Zoom Virtual Agent domains
Any time there is a change to the domain, you will need to train it to create a new draft. If you are satisfied with the outcome of the training, you can publish the draft version. Changes to the domain include:
- Adding an intent
- Deleting an intent
- Adding training phrases to intent
- Coaching an intent
- Adding Regex or Text rules to an intent
If you are dissatisfied with the updated accuracy after training, you can disregard the latest draft and republish the previous version of the domain. You will lose all progress made for that draft version of the domain and any additional training phrases added to an intent will be lost.
Prerequisites for training and publishing a domain
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to train and publish a domain
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management and then Intent Manager.
- Click the Build tab and then Domains.
- Select the domain you want to train and publish.
The domain details will display to the right.
- Click Train Domain.
The domain will change to Ready status.
- Click Publish Domain.
The domain and intents will change to Published status.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.