Testing your chatbot
The Test Bot feature allows you to test your bot in a Draft and/or Published state. You can use the Test Bot feature to see how your bot flows and intents are working before you publish.
When you test your chatbot, you will get diagnostic information about what intents are being triggered based on the text a user might enter. This is especially useful for testing to make sure that your intents are trained properly. If you’re expecting an intent to trigger but it doesn’t, then you can then go to Intent Manager and update the training phrases.
Note: You must have enough widgets created to create a logical flow.
Prerequisites for testing your bot
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
- Bot Flow created
How to test your bot
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management and then Virtual Agents.
- Click the display name of an existing chatbot.
- In the bottom right corner of the page, click the Test Bot button.
- At the top of the chatbot, choose which version (Draft or Published) you want to test.
- Enter a message in the chatbot to initiate a conversation.
Note: You can also test adding files or emoticons in your message.
- (Optional) To start a new conversation, click Restart.
- Once you’re done, click the close icon to close the chatbot.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.