Managing Zoom Sessions Event Detail Page
The Zoom Sessions Event Detail Page tab is where you can add the event title and description. You can also select if your event will be a free or paid event, manage geoblocking, and manage event access.
Learn more about creating a Zoom Sessions event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Zoom Sessions Event Detail Page
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Sessions license or Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee license
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
How to access the Event Detail Page tab
- Create a Zoom Sessions event or edit an upcoming event to access event setup.
- In the navigation menu, click Event Detail Page.
How to manage the Event Detail Page tab
- Access the Event Detail Page tab in the event setup flow.
- Add information to your Zoom Sessions event’s detail page:
- Title: This will be displayed under the event landing page image.
- (Optional) Description: Add details about participation requirements or featured guests to your event. This will be displayed under the event detail page title.
- Free or Paid?:
- Free: Tickets to this event will be free and you will not be required to set a ticket price.
- Paid: Tickets to this event will not be free and you will be required to set a ticket price.
Note: This option is currently not available. This will be available at a later date.
- (Optional) Geo-blocking: Select the countries or regions from where users won't be allowed to register for this event. Ticket availability will be limited to users outside of these countries and regions only.
- External registrations (via pre-registration) won't be affected by geo-blocking.
- Geo-blocking restrictions can be modified after the event has been published. This will affect all future registrations. It is the host's responsibility to confirm if the updated geo-blocking restrictions follow compliance for all existing registrations.
- The availability of Zoom Sessions is determined by the geographic location of the user.
- Some countries are added to the geo-blocking list by default based on location requirements. If removed, additional business information may be needed.
- If the event is open to India, hosts must add information about their business to the hub. The first time a host includes India as a country that is allowed to register for their event, the host will have to add information about their business after clicking Save. Only free events can be made open to India.
- Category: Select the category for your event.
Note: If you select Education and Family, the Event intended for parents with their children check box will appear. If you select this check box, you must agree to the Family Event Host's Code of Conduct to proceed. Anyone who joins a family-oriented event will have to agree to the Attendee's Host of Conduct.
- (Optional) Click the Allow event to be shared toggle to enable or disable it.
Enabling this feature will provide the Share button for attendees from the event detail page. Disabling this will remove the Share button on the event detail page.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.