Managing Zoom Sessions Event Detail Page
The Zoom Sessions Event Detail Page tab is where you can add the event's title and description. You can also select your event's category, allow your event to be shared, and customize content.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Zoom Sessions Event Detail Page
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Sessions Unlimited license or Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee license
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
How to access the Event Detail Page tab
- Create a single-session event or recurring sessions event.
You can also edit an upcoming event to access event setup.
- In the navigation menu, click Registration & Join, then click Event Detail Page.
How to manage the Event Detail Page tab
- Access the Event Detail Page tab in the event setup flow.
- Add information to your Zoom Sessions event’s detail page:
- Tagline: This will be displayed under the event landing page image.
- (Optional) Description: Add details about participation requirements or featured guests to your event. This will be displayed under the event detail page title.
Category: Select the category for your event.
Note: If you select Education and Family, the Event intended for parents with their children check box will appear. If you select this check box, you must agree to the Family Event Host's Code of Conduct to proceed. Anyone who joins a family-oriented event will have to agree to the Attendee's Code of Conduct.
- (Optional) Click the Allow event to be shared toggle to enable or disable it.
Enabling this feature will provide the Share button for attendees from the event detail page. Disabling this will remove the Share button on the event detail page.
- Click Save.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.