Getting started with Zoom Virtual Agent
Zoom Virtual Agent is a conversational artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbot solution that works around-the-clock on multiple customer support channels to deliver fast and personalized customer experiences, reduce call volumes to human agents, and drive significant operational efficiencies.
With Zoom Virtual Agent, customers can expect answers at any time of the day, and businesses can see immediate results for their support operations as it deploys fast and reduces workload for live agents.
Zoom Virtual Agent is available as a standalone offering and as an add-on to Zoom Contact Center.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Zoom Virtual Agent
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to set up the Zoom Virtual Agent
How to create a chatbot
- Add intents to better understand the customer's query.
- Create a domain to improve the accuracy of intents.
- Create a knowledge base manually, through a CRM API, or by crawling a site.
- Create a chatbot.
- Create a bot flow using the bot flow editor.
- Use customized widgets to build a bot flow.
- Test your chatbot.
How to deploy a chatbot
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.