Managing Zoom Sessions Integrations
Zoom Sessions event organizers can use the Integrations tab to add and integrate apps into their Zoom Sessions event setup.
This article covers:
- How to access the Zoom Sessions Integrations tab
- How to manage the Zoom Sessions Integrations tab
Prerequisites for managing the Zoom Sessions Integrations tab
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Sessions license or Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee license
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Zoom Sessions Integrations tab
- Create a single-session event or recurring sessions event.
You can also edit an upcoming event to access event setup.
- In the navigation menu, click Integrations.
The Integrations page will appear.
How to manage the Zoom Sessions Integrations tab
Apps that require pre-approval from your account admin will appear only if your account admin has pre-approved the app(s) for you to install.
You can integrate the following apps with Zoom Sessions to simplify your workflow:
- Access the Integrations tab in the event creation flow.
- Click the Configured Apps tab.
- Find the app you want to configure.
- On the app's card, click Configure.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.