Using click-to-dial in Zoom Contact Center
Zoom Contact Center users can enable the click-to-dial feature to automatically dial a number by clicking on the phone number. Click-to-dial works on applications that support hyperlinks, like browsers, email/calendar clients, and Microsoft Office. These links must by tagged with the callto or tel protocols for click-to-dial to work.
Prerequisites for using click-to-dial in Zoom Contact Center
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.13.5 or higher
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Outbound calls enabled by your admin
- Click-to-dial: Links must be tagged with callto or tel for click-to-dial to work. Android only supports tel links.
Note: You can be in the Ready or Not Ready status to make an outbound voice call.
How to enable and use click-to-dial in Zoom Contact Center
Click-to-dial in Zoom Contact Center works the same as in Zoom Phone. See the Zoom Phone click-to-dial article for instructions.
- Zoom Contact Center doesn't support the highlight-to-dial feature.
- If you have a Zoom Contact Center and Zoom Phone license, the click-to-dial feature will use the dialer depending on the ClickToCallDefault registry item, which is set to Zoom Phone by default. Learn more about update policies.
Learn more about making an outbound call and call controls.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.