Editing a Zoom Sessions event
The single session event creation flow has multiple event setup sections. Each section has different tabs that you can access to organize your event. Ensure that you enter the required information for each section of the process when editing an event.
You can edit your Zoom Sessions event at any time to access the Zoom Sessions event setup navigation menu and event analytics.
Prerequisites for editing a Zoom Sessions event
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Sessions or Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee license
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to edit a Zoom Sessions event
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the navigation menu, click My Events.
- Click the Upcoming, Drafts, or Past tab.
- To the right of the event you want to manage, click the pencil icon .
The Zoom Sessions event setup navigation menu will appear. You can access any of the event setup sections to view or edit (only an Upcoming or Draft event) information about your event.
- Edit your event.
After you edit an event, you can access and view your event's change history.
Note: Hosts can update cloud recordings and live streaming settings after a ticket has sold, after an event goes live, and during an event. Additionally, hosts can enable live streaming and recording settings after a ticket has been sold for published events that have not taken place yet.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.