Coaching with Zoom IQ for Sales
Those with the Sales Supervisor role or any custom roles with Scorecard Management permission can create scorecards for others to use in rating or reviewing others' conversations. Scorecards can contain up to 20 questions, each providing a 1-10 scale for feedback. A comment section can also be added to all or selected questions.
This article covers
Prerequisites for coaching with Zoom IQ for Sales
- Business or Enterprise account
- Licensed user with Zoom IQ license
- Sales Supervisor role or any custom roles with Scorecard Management permission
How to create a scorecard
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Zoom IQ for Sales then Coaching.
- Click Create Scorecard.
- Provide a name and a description for this scorecard.
- Select a Format
- Rating only - Users can only assess with given numerical scales
- Rating and comment (selected questions) - Users can add comments to selected questions
- Rating and comment (all questions) - Users can add comments to all questions
- For each question, provide the criteria you want to be evaluated, keeping in mind the respondents will have a 1-10 rating scale, representing Not at all likely to Extremely likely.
- (Optional) Select the Comment checkbox to add a comment section to selected question.
- (Optional) Click + Add Question to create another question for the scorecard.
Note: Each scorecard can have up to 20 questions max.
- Click Create.
How to use the scorecard for rating a conversation
Once created by a supervisor, teammates can score each other's conversations with the scorecards provided. This allows you to provide valuable feedback on various skills or methods used during the meeting.
- When viewing someone’s conversation recording, click the Coaching tab to access the Scores section below the recording playback.
- Click Select Scorecard.
- Click to select one of the scorecards available.
- Read through each question provided and choose an option between 1 and 10 to score the conversation based on the question or add a comment if applicable.
- Click Submit.
As the host of that conversation, you can view your overall aggregate score from all scorecards, as well as click View Details to view individual scores from colleagues.
Note: Only the host of the conversation can see all the scorecard results for their conversations.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.