Enabling Zoom IQ user management
Enabling user management for Zoom IQ for Sales allows you to view existing Zoom IQ users and their status of key IQ configurations, which include
- user provisioned date
- user role
- team a user is under
- activities Zoom IQ captures
- auto-recording status
Prerequisites for enabling Zoom IQ user management
- Business or Enterprise account
- Licensed user with Zoom IQ add-on license
- Account owner, admin privileges, or a custom role that has Role management enabled
How to enable Zoom IQ user management
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click User Management then Roles.
- Click the Zoom IQ for Sales tab.
- Click the Role Name that you want to change the permissions or find the role then click the Edit button to the right of it.
- Click the Role Settings tab.
- In the User and Permission Management then IQ User Management, select the View check box.
- Click Save Changes.
Once this is enabled, you can access the list of Zoom IQ users within your account.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.