Creating conversation clips and comments
This article covers
Prerequisites for creating conversation clips and comments
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Zoom Phone standalone account
- Licensed user with Zoom Revenue Accelerator license
How to create conversation clips
Cut unnecessary parts of the recording by exporting highlights and saving them to a new clip that you can view, edit, share, and download.
Note: The new video clip uses additional recording storage capacity.
- Open a conversation.
- Below the playback bar, click the Create Clip icon .
Another option is from the Clips tab then +Create New Clip.
- In the Create a Clip window, enter a Clip Name. Move the playback bar to the portion you want to highlight.
- Click Create.
- To access the created clips, in the right pane of the recording playback section, click the Clips tab.
How to add conversation comments
To the right of the conversation recording, comments can be added to provide insights, ask questions, or request help from colleagues.
- When viewing a conversation, click the Comments tab.
- Enter your comment.
Colleagues can be tagged in the comment by using an @mention.
- (Optional) Click the lock icon to adjust the visibility of your comment.
Comments visibility can be set as:
- Public Anyone can see
- Private Only you and @mentioned users can see
- Click the send icon to submit the comment.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.