Using course-level publishing
With course-level publishing, instructors can quickly manage cloud recordings for a course, and bulk publish or unpublish recordings,
Prerequisites for using course-level publishing
- Installed LTI Pro app
- Account owner or admin privileges, or a user with a role that includes the Marketplace role privilege
- Instructor privileges in the LMS
How to enable course-level publishing
- Sign in to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click Manage, then click Apps on Account.
- Find the LTI Pro App.
- Under theAction column, click the More icon, then clickConfigure.
- Find your LTI credentials and click Edit.
- Under LTI Credentials, ensure that Cloud Recording Link is enabled.
- Under Recordings Viewable to Students, choose All or Published Only as the default for instructors.
- Enable Course-Level Publishing.
How to use course-level publishing as an instructor
- Log into the LMS as an instructor.
- Launch the Zoom LTI tool.
- Navigate to Cloud Recordings.
- (Optional) Above the list of recordings, enable Publish All Recordings to make all available recordings available to students.
Note: If left disabled, there will be a Publish column in the recordings list for managing which recordings are published. Additionally, students will only be able to view recordings currently published.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.