Disabling one-time passcode (OTP) verification
Account owners and admins on paid accounts can disable the one-time passcode (OTP) security feature, also known as a verification code, for users on their account. OTP is designed to mitigate account hijackings due to compromised or weak credentials and help keep your account more secure.
Prerequisites for managing verification code requirements
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to disable OTP on an account
The one-time passcode authentication security feature is enabled by default, but admins on paid accounts can disable it for their users.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Advanced then Security.
- In the Security section, click the One-Time Passcode Authentication toggle to disable it.
- If a verification dialog appears, click Disable to verify the change.
Learn more about securing your Zoom account.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.