Viewing cloud recording analytics in LTI Pro
In LTI Pro, instructors/hosts can view detailed analytics for their Cloud Recordings. This allows instructors to receive more insight into how their course recordings are being used.
Prerequisites for viewing cloud recording analytics in LTI Pro
- LTI Pro Chat app installed
- Instructor role in LMS
How to view the cloud recording analytics in LTI Pro
To view the cloud recording analytics:
- Sign in to your LMS as an instructor.
- Launch the LTI Pro tool.
- Open the Cloud Recordings tab.
- Locate the desired recording, and click on the Topic for the recording.
- Click Recording analytics.
- In the drop-down menu, specify the date range for the analytics.
- Click Search.
- Click on one of the following tabs for more information or to filter the list:
- Summary: A summary of views and downloads based on the date.
By View: Displays the number of times someone has viewed the recording page, and how long they viewed the recording.
Note: This metric does not track the number of times the recording was played. This metric does not count unique views as well.
By Download: Tracks the number of times the Download button has been clicked on the cloud recording page.
Note: This metric does not track the number of times a recording download was completed, just clicked.
- (Optional) Click Export as CSV file, to export the data in the current tab to a CSV file.
If a Zoom user is signed in to their account on the web and views or downloads the recording, the Name column will display their profile name and associated email address. Otherwise, guests who view recordings and do not provide their emails to the host will not be displayed in the recording analytics; their emails will be hidden in the By View tab.
The metrics will not reset if you change the sharing settings for the cloud recording, ex. changing it from private to public.
Only a meeting host can view the cloud recording analytics data and export it as a CSV file, if the analytics page is not empty.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.