Adding a contact using the Profile tab
Zoom Contact Center agents can use the Profile tab in the Zoom desktop client to add a consumer as an address book contact. Future inbound engagements from this consumer will display this information for the agent.
Admins can manage address books and contacts using the Zoom web portal.
Prerequisites for adding a contact using the Profile tab
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.14.5 or higher
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to add a contact to a Zoom Contact Center address book
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click the Contact Center tab.
- Follow one of these options:
- Make or receive an engagement in any channel.
- Select a history entry in the left-side panel.
- View closed engagements and select an engagement.
- In the right-side panel, click the Profile tab .
The information you see depends on the type of engagement. Learn more about information in the Profile tab .
- Click the blue add contact icon .
- Fill in the required fields.
- Under Address book, select an address book to add the consumer to.
- Click Save.
The number will be added to the address book. Future inbound engagements from this consumer will display this information for the agent.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.