Controlling Workspace users' reservation notifications
Account owners and admins can set up the default for how and when users receive notifications about their reservations. They can select if notifications are available through email, Zoom Team Chat, or both.
When enabled by the account admin, users can select to receive check-in reminders on the Zoom mobile app and desktop client for their workspace reservations through email and/or the Workspace Reservation chatbot in Zoom Team Chat.
Prerequisites for controlling users' workspace reservation notifications
- Either a Zoom Workspace Reservation subscription, Zoom Rooms subscription, or Zoom Common Area Phone subscription
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to control users' workspace reservation notifications
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Click Account Settings.
- Under Basic, click the Workspace Reservation Notifications toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
- Under the Email and/or Team Chat columns, select the checkboxes to enable notifications that you want users to receive:
- When I have an upcoming reservation in 24 hours
- When it's time to check-in
- When a new reservation is created
- When a reservation is canceled
- When an existing reservation is updated
- Click Save.
The setting will be changed for the entire account.
After enabling this feature and selecting notification checkboxes, users will receive email confirmations and/or notifications through the Workspace Reservation chatbot in Zoom Team Chat.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.