Using email templates for Zoom Mail
Users can create email templates to facilitate sending repeated emails with prepared content. When creating an email, the user can choose a saved template, and the template's text will auto-populate into the compose box. The template's name will also auto-populate the email subject if no subject has already been written.
Learn more about creating and customizing email templates for Zoom Mail.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using email templates for Zoom Mail
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.14.5 or higher
- macOS: 5.14.5 or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- Android: 5.14.5 or higher
- iOS: 5.14.5 or higher
- Zoom Mail and Calendar Clients enabled and an email service integrated with Zoom
How to insert an existing template in your email
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click the Mail tab.
- In the top-left corner, click the new email icon , or click to open an email you want to reply or forward.
Drafting a new email will open a new email window in the bottom-right corner, while replying to or forwarding an email will open the compose box below the received email.
- Add recipients as needed to your email draft.
- (Optional) Click the Cc and/or Bcc options to add additional recipients in those fields.
- Along the bottom of the email draft, click the template icon , then click Insert Template.
A pop-up window will appear.
- In the window, select the email template you want to use:
- After selecting a template, click Insert.
The existing email template will appear in your compose box.
How to access settings to create a new template
You can access your settings to view, manage, or create new email templates.
- Create a new email.
- Along the bottom of the email draft, click the template icon , then click Go to settings.
You will be directed to Settings to manage email templates.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.