Enabling Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose
Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose is a feature that allows users to create a follow-up email to their prospects directly from the Zoom Revenue Accelerator Deals page. Account owners and admins can enable or disable this feature from the account level, with the setting being turned off by default.
Currently, this feature is not available for users with External Revenue Accelerator Admin and Revenue Accelerator Collaborator roles.
Prerequisites for enabling Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Zoom Phone standalone account
- Licensed user with Zoom Revenue Accelerator license
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to enable Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose
To enable or disable Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Revenue Accelerator tab.
- Under More Settings, click the Compose with AI Companion toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog appears, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
Learn more about Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.