Zoom error code 103054
If you are receiving error code 103054 or the error message, "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to process your request" when joining a meeting, learn how to troubleshoot this issue.
How to resolve error code 103054
Check Zoom Server Status
This error may be due to an outage. Check the Zoom Service Status page for details about operational issues.
Run CleanZoom to remove Zoom completely and reinstall
You may need to completely remove Zoom from your device and reinstall it. To remove Zoom completely, including any configuration files, run CleanZoom on your device.
- Download and run CleanZoom (updated July 25, 2023).
Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.
- Restart your computer.
- Once completed, download Zoom from our Download Center and reinstall.
If the issue persists, learn which support options are available to you:
- If you're an unlicensed user or on a Basic (free) plan, try searching the Zoom Community to find solutions and ask questions about error code 103054.
- If you're a Licensed user on a Pro account or above, you can submit a request to Zoom Support for troubleshooting assistance. Please provide the following information:
- What operating system you are using
- What you were doing when you received this error
- Meeting ID, if in a meeting or trying to join/start a meeting
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.