Setting up custom filter groups in analytics
On the Analytics page, save a global filter group that you can revisit when you return or create a filter group that you can reload and view later.
Prerequisites for setting up custom filter groups in analytics
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Zoom Phone standalone account
- Licensed user with Zoom Revenue Accelerator license
How to set up custom filter groups in analytics
The filter group applies to Conversations, Deal, Indicator, and Revenue Accelerator Usage.
If you have created multiple filter groups, you will see a dropdown arrow next to the filter group name so you can toggle between your saved filters.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Revenue Accelerator then Analytics.
- Select your preferred filters.
- Click Save as Filter Group.
- In the Save as Filter Group window, enter the filter group name.
- (Optional) Click the Set as default filter group toggle.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To edit the custom filter, click the pencil icon next to the filter group name, modify the filter group, then click Save to confirm changes.
- (Optional) To delete the custom filter, click the dropdown arrow next to the filter group name, followed by the trash bin icon , then Delete to confirm the deletion.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.