Joining meeting audio by phone (call me)
While in a meeting or webinar, you can call yourself (also known as "call me") to join audio by phone. Alternatively, you can manually dial into the meeting.
- "Call me" does not work if you call more than 15 minutes before the start of a meeting.
- "Call me" also doesn't work if the meeting is scheduled with "No Fixed Time."
Prerequisites for joining meeting or webinar audio by phone
- Host account is Pro or above
- Subscribed to the Audio Plan add-on
- Setting is enabled at the account, group, or user level
- Make sure your meeting or webinar role has permission to use call-out to join audio by phone or invite others.
- Ensure the call-out phone numbers in the account are not blocked by your phone service.
- The phone number calling you will always be Zoom-owned phone number.
- When calling to US numbers, Zoom will always use this dedicated number:+1-646-568-7788.
- When calling to numbers outside of the US, Zoom will use the numbers list in the web portal if available.
- For calls to complete to some country's phone numbers more reliably, Zoom may choose an alternative calling number on the list.
- Please be aware that local regulations and carrier limitations may influence the availability of the calling number, altering the number displayed for some destinations.
- Regardless of the number that is being used to call you, the rate that is charged will be respective to the call destination rate.
How to join meeting or webinar audio by phone
You can dial your own phone device to access any meeting from your phone device.
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Click Join Audio if you haven't joined the meeting by audio.
If you've already joined the meeting using computer audio, click Switch to Phone Audio.
- Click the Call Me tab.
- Click the drop-down menu to select the country code of your phone number.
- Enter your phone number, then click Call.
Note: If you are dialing a phone number that includes an extension, type a hyphen "-" after the phone number and enter the extension. For example, 6032331333-156 dials the extension 156.
- Sign in to Zoom mobile app.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Tap Join Audio if you haven't joined the meeting by audio.
If you've already joined the meeting using computer audio, click More then Disconnect Audio.
- Tab Join Audio then Dial in.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top to select the country or region to display dial-in numbers for.
- Tap the phone button next to a dial-in number.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.