For security purposes, Zoom has a few requirements that your password must meet. These apply when setting your initial password or when resetting your password.
Note that these only apply when using your email address and Zoom password to login to Zoom. If you login with Google, Facebook, or Single Sign-On, your password must meet their requirements.
This article covers:
- Password Requirements
- Forgot Password Instructions and Help
The password requirements for Zoom accounts are:
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Cannot be longer than 32 characters
- Have at least 1 letter (a, b, c...)
- Have at least 1 number (1, 2, 3...)
- Include both uppercase and lower case letters
- Cannot contain only one character (i.e., "111111" or "aaaaaa")
- Cannot contain consecutive characters (i.e., "123456" or "abcdef")
If you receive a message that states "This Zoom account does not exist", you may have setup an account with Google or Facebook login. Try logging in with Google or Facebook and reset your password with them if necessary.
- Google Password Help: Gmail Password Help Center
- Facebook Password Help:Facebook Password Help Center
You can also set up a secondarily login to your Zoom account with the same email address by adding a password login. Learn more.
If you are still unable to login to your Zoom account after following these instructions, submit a support ticket for additional assistance.
This article answers:
- What are Zoom's password requirements?