Zoom system requirements: iOS, iPadOS, and Android
This article lists the requirements for using the Zoom mobile app on iOS, iPadOS, and Android.
This article covers:
- Supported operating systems
- Supported browsers for web start
- Processor requirement
- Bandwidth recommendations
- An Internet connection – WiFi (a/g/n/ac) or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- (Optional) Bluetooth wireless speakers and microphone
Note: See the list of supported devices.
Supported operating systems
- iOS 11.0 or later:
- iPadOS 13 or later
- Android 6.0x or later
Supported browsers for web start
- iOS/iPadOS: Safari5+, Chrome
- Android: Webkit (default), Chrome
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better (non-Intel)
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. The app will automatically adjust for 3/4/5G or WiFi networks.
Recommended bandwidth over WiFi:
- For high-quality video: 1.0 Mbps/600kbps (up/down)
- For 720p HD video: 2.6 Mbps/1.8 Mbps (up/down)
- For 1080p HD video: 3.8 Mbps/3.0 Mbps (up/down)
- For gallery view receiving: 2.0 Mbps (25 views), 4.0 Mbps (49 views)
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.