Zoom system requirements: iOS, iPadOS, and Android
This article lists the requirements for using the Zoom mobile app on iOS, iPadOS, and Android.
For system requirements for other Zoom products, refer to the articles for the desktop client, PWA and web client, and Zoom Rooms.
This article covers:
- Supported operating systems
- Supported browsers for web start
- Processor requirement
- Bandwidth recommendations
- An Internet connection – WiFi (a/g/n/ac) or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- (Optional) Bluetooth wireless speakers and microphone
Note: See the list of supported devices.
Supported operating systems
- iOS 11.0 or later:
- iPadOS 13 or later
- Android 6.0x or later
Supported browsers for web start
- iOS/iPadOS: Safari5+, Chrome
- Android: Webkit (default), Chrome
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better (non-Intel)
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. The app will automatically adjust for 3/4/5G or WiFi networks.
Recommended bandwidth over WiFi:
- For high-quality video: 1.0 Mbps/600kbps (up/down)
- For 720p HD video: 2.6 Mbps/1.8 Mbps (up/down)
- For 1080p HD video: 3.8 Mbps/3.0 Mbps (up/down)
- For gallery view receiving: 2.0 Mbps (25 views), 4.0 Mbps (49 views)
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.