Switch layout in meeting
- Press "1" via DTMF tones to access the menu (shown below)
- On some devices, you will need to toggle your remote to send DTMF tones.
- Polycom: Press # to activate the keypad for DTMF tones
- Tandberg: Press # to activate "Touch Tones"
- Lifesize: Press to toggle between presets and DTMF mode
- Sony: Press * to activate DTMF mode, Enter to exit (microphone will not be active in DTMF mode)
- Aver: Press Far/Near button on remote control to toggle between camera presets and DTMF mode
- 1 Participant: Active Speaker only
- 2-4 Participants: 2x2, Active Speaker, Active Presence
- 5-9 Participants: 2x2, 3x3, Active Speaker, Active Presence
- 10-16 participants: 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, Active Speaker, Active Presence
- 17+ Participants: 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Active Speaker, Active Presence
- Press "4" or "6" to page between screens if current Gallery View doesn't show all participants
Layout: Active Presence
Active presence layout mimics the active speaker view from the Zoom desktop client. This video layout will display a large video window with the current active speaker with up to 5 thumbnail videos of other recently active participants below it. Please see the following screenshot for an example.
Select default layout in dial string
The default layout of a meeting is Gallery View. To change this default when entering the meeting to Active Speaker View, you can do the following:
For H.323 devices, enter ##11 at the end of your dial string (#11 if a meeting password has been entered.
- Format: [IP Address]##[Meeting ID]#[Password]#11
For SIP devices, enter ..11 after the Meeting ID (.11 if a meeting password is entered)
- Format: [Meeting ID].[Password].11@[IP Address]
Please see H.323/SIP Room Connector Dial Strings for more information.