We at Zoom strive to insure that our customers needs and expectations are met. We will do what it takes to understand your requirements and resolve issues related to our service. All suggestions and comments are very much appreciated so please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
"Support Ticket" means a notification by a customer advising Zoom of a perceived issue, or question concerning the service.
- Business, Education or API plan subscribers will report support tickets to Zoom by:
- Free or Pro plan subscribers will report support tickets to Zoom by:
"Support Hours" are 24 x 7, including Public Holidays, where agents or technical engineers are available for email or live support.
When a Support Ticket is initiated with Zoom’s technical support team, it will be classified according to the following Priority levels:
- Priority 1 - Urgent: The Service is “down,” operation of the Service is severely degraded, or there is a critical impact to the Service due to a fault with the network or other software issue. No workarounds. Examples include failures of Zoom’s transmission services or software functions. Zoom will provide necessary resources around the clock to resolve this situation.
- Priority 2 - High: Significant aspects of the Service are negatively affected by inadequate performance of the network or other software issues. Partial or no workarounds. Zoom will provide resources during Zoom’s normal business hours to resolve the situation and additional resources outside of Zoom’s normal business hours as reasonably necessary.
- Priority 3 - Normal: General issues related to a feature or a set of features. Operational performance of the Service is not impaired. Zoom will provide reasonable resources during Zoom’s normal business hours to assist in resolving the problem or providing a workaround.
- Priority 4 – Low: Informational or Feature Change Request: Customer requires information or assistance with Service’s capabilities, installation or configuration and there is little to no effect on its business operations. Included are requests for information, assistance, features, alpha/beta and others. Such requests will be handled within Zoom's normal business hours.
Target Response Times
Target Response Time for a Support Ticket will be the time (a) commencing when Zoom receives a proper Support Ticket from Customer and (b) ending when customer receives notification that the Support Ticket has been logged.
Pro, Business, API or Education plan subscribers:
- Priority 1 - Urgent: 1 Hour
- Priority 2 - High: 4 Hours
- Priority 3 - Normal: 24 Hours
- Priority 4 - Low: 24 Hours
Free plan subscribers:
- All Priorities: 24 Hours
When a ticket is marked resolved, you will receive a short email to mark your satisfaction level and put any comments related to our service. We appreciate any feedback as it will help us improve our support services.
Other Professional Services
Please contact us for other services:
- Custom Solutions