As our world comes together to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Zoom Support Center has continued to operate 24x7 globally to support our customers through this unprecedented period. Given increased usage from businesses small and large, and the exponentially growing demand from the education and healthcare sectors, we have experienced an unexpected surge in support requests.
To better serve you, we are providing additional online resources and chatbot for all users, along with the new support guidelines listed below. The following changes will be in effect temporarily:
- For all Free account users and end users to the below listed accounts, we will only be able to offer unrestricted access to our online resources.
- We will continue to offer web support to licensed users along with web and chat support to owners/administrators of Zoom Pro accounts.
- We will continue to offer web, chat, and phone support to owners and administrators of Zoom Business, Education, Enterprise, and API accounts.
- For all accounts, other resources such as reporting abusive behavior, billing discrepancies and contacting sales are still available.
- Free account users and end users of any account will be able to access online resources and chatbot.
- Licensed users of Pro accounts can submit support request by online submission or chat.
- Owners and Administrators of Business, Education, Enterprise or API accounts can report support requests to Zoom by:
- Online submission.
- Login and select the chat icon in the bottom right.
- Phone dial-in below by entering your Personal Meeting ID and host key.
- US: +1.888.799.9666 ext 2
- AU: +61.1800.768.027 ext 2
- FR: +33.800.94.64.64 ext 2
- IN: 000.800.050.2040 ext 2
- JP: +81.053.132.0070 ext 2
- NZ: +64.800.475.039 ext 2
- SG: +65.800.321.1249 ext 2
- UK: +44.800.368.7314 ext 2 or +44.20.7039.8961 ext 2
Agents and technical engineers are available 24 x 7 to provide support over the web, chat, and phone, including on public holidays.
When a support ticket is initiated with Zoom’s technical support team, it will be classified according to the following Priority levels:
- Priority 1 - Urgent: The service is “down,” operation of the service is severely degraded, or there is a critical impact to the service due to a fault with the network or other software issue. No workarounds. Examples include failures of Zoom’s transmission services or software functions. Zoom will provide necessary resources around the clock to resolve this situation.
- Priority 2 - High: Significant aspects of the service are negatively affected by inadequate performance of the network or other software issues. Partial or no workarounds. Zoom will provide resources during Zoom’s normal business hours to resolve the situation and additional resources outside of Zoom’s normal business hours as reasonably necessary.
- Priority 3 - Normal: General issues related to a feature or a set of features. Operational performance of the service is not impaired. Zoom will provide reasonable resources during Zoom’s normal business hours to assist in resolving the problem or providing a workaround.
- Priority 4 – Low: Informational or Feature Change Request: Customer requires information or assistance with service’s capabilities, installation or configuration and there is little to no effect on its business operations. Included are requests for information, assistance, features, alpha/beta and others. Such requests will be handled within Zoom's normal business hours.
Target response times
Target response time for a support ticket will be the time (a) commencing when Zoom receives a proper support ticket from customer and (b) ending when customer receives notification that the support ticket has been logged.
Note: Due to a surge in requests during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience longer response times.
Owners and Administrators of Pro, Business, Education, Enterprise, and API plans:
- Priority 1 - Urgent: 1 Hour
- Priority 2 - High: 4 Hours
- Priority 3 - Normal: 24 Hours
- Priority 4 - Low: 24 Hours