To find out what version you are running, please see What Version Am I Running?
PC, Mac or Linux
Zoom provides a pop-up notification when there is a new Mandatory or Optional update within 24 hours of logging in.
You can also manually download the latest version by
- clicking on download from the footer link at https://zoom.us, or
- directly from one of the following https://zoom.us/support/download, https://zoom.us/download or https://zoom.us/download2
There are 3 types of updates; web-only, mandatory and optional.
- Web-only updates are available for new fixes that are being tested.
- Mandatory updates will start once you click on update. You cannot proceed further until you update.
- Optional updates will start once you click on update. You can proceed should you decide to postpone the update till a later time and update manually.
Note: If you choose to postpone your optional update, you will only be prompted to update the next time you login.
iOS and Android
Zoom uses the mobile notification whenever there is a new update. You can click on the Appstore to update. On Android, you can download the latest version from Google Play.