If you have an existing Zoom account with Google or Facebook login, you can add an email and password login, using the same email address associated with your Google or Facebook account.
Note: If you have previously logged in with Google or Facebook only, on My Profile, you will see icons indicating Google or Facebook, but no icon for email.
- Existing Zoom Account with Google or Facebook login
- Email and password login permitted by Account owner
- Sign out of your Zoom existing account.
- Go to zoom.us/signup
- Enter in the email address that matches your Google or Facebook login.
- Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with Sign Up instructions. Click Activate Account.
- Enter your desired password twice.
- Click Continue.
- You can enter in email addresses of contacts to invite or choose Skip this Step.
- Click Go to My Account.
- This will take you to My Profile of the existing Zoom account. It should now show the Google or Facebook icon that it showed previously, as well as an email icon to indicate that you can login with email address and password.
This article answers:
- Can I login with non-Google or Facebook?
- Can I add a password login to my Google or Facebook login?