The meeting ID is the meeting number associated with an instant or scheduled meeting. The meeting ID can be a 10 or 11-digit number. The 11-digit number is used for instant, scheduled or recurring meetings. The 10-digit number is used for Personal Meeting IDs. Meetings scheduled prior to April 12, 2020 may be 9-digits long.
This article covers:
- Meeting ID Expiration
- Locating the Meeting ID During a Meeting
- Locating the Meeting ID for a Scheduled Meeting
Meeting ID expiration
- An instant meeting ID expires when the instant meeting ends.
- You can start your scheduled meeting at any time after you scheduled it.
- A non-recurring meeting ID (also known as a one-time meeting ID) will expire 30 days after the scheduled date if the meeting is not recorded. You can also restart the same meeting ID within the 30 days and if you restart the meeting, it will remain valid for another 30 days.
- A recurring meeting ID expires if it isn't used for 365 days.
Note: Webinar IDs will expire and be unusable past the webinars scheduled end-time if the webinar is not currently in progress. The webinar will be deleted from previous webinars 30 days after the scheduled end time.
Locating the Meeting ID during a meeting
PC or Mac
The Meeting information, including the Meeting ID, Password, and Join Link can be viewed by clicking the info button in the top corner of the meeting window:
The Meeting ID can also be displayed when inviting new participants. To view the Meeting ID:
- Click Participants, or Manage Participants if you are the host of the meeting.
- Click Invite.
- The Meeting ID and password will be displayed.
Android or iOS
Tap on the screen to display the Meeting ID at the top.
Note: If invite participants to the meeting, the 10 to 11-digit number in the invitation URL is the meeting ID.
Locating the Meeting ID for a scheduled meeting
You can view, start or delete your upcoming or previous meetings IDs in the Meetings page in the Zoom web portal.
You can also view, start, edit or delete your upcoming meeting IDs on the Zoom app. Click on the Meetings tab.