The meeting ID is the meeting number associated with an instant or scheduled meeting. The meeting ID can be a 9, 10 or 11-digit number. The 9-digit number is used for instant, scheduled or recurring meeting. The 10, or 11-digit number is used for Personal Meeting IDs.
This article covers:
- Meeting ID Expiration
- Locating the Meeting ID During a Meeting
- Locating the Meeting ID for a Scheduled Meeting
Meeting ID Expiration
- An instant meeting ID expires when the instant meeting ends.
- You can start your scheduled meeting at any time after you scheduled it.
- A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the scheduled date, if the meeting is not recorded. You can also restart the same meeting ID within the 30 days and if you restart the meeting, it will remain valid for another 30 days.
- A recurring meeting IDs expires if it isn't used for 365 days.
Locating the Meeting ID During a Meeting
PC or Mac
The Meeting ID is displayed on the top center of your Zoom meeting window. If you are in full screen mode, press Esc to see the meeting ID:
Android or iOS
Tap on the screen to display the Meeting ID at the top.
Note: If invite participants to the meeting, the 9-digit number in the invitation URL is the meeting ID.
Locating the Meeting ID for a Scheduled Meeting
You can view, start or delete your upcoming or previous meetings IDs in the Meetings page in the Zoom web portal.
You can also view, start, edit or delete your upcoming meeting IDs on the Zoom app. Click on the Meetings tab.