If you are experiencing any issue(s) with latency, frozen screen, poor quality audio, or meeting getting disconnected while using a home or non-enterprise WiFi connection, please try the following:
- Watch a video about WiFi connectivity
- Check your Internet bandwidth using Speedtest or Comparitech
- Try to connect directly via Wired (if your internet router has wired ports)
- Try bringing your computer or mobile device closer to the WiFi router or access point in your home or office
- Upgrade your WiFI router firmware. Check your WiFi router vendor support site for firmware upgrade availability.
- Use a WiFi extender such as Amped Wireless or Linksys to increase the distance and strength of your WiFi signal
- Use a higher powered/long-range WiFi such as Amped Wireless router or adapter to increase the WiFi signal on your PC or Mac
- [Home] Use a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem (if you have cable modem) to improve internet performance
If you are on corporate WIFI, please try the following:
- Switch to a Wired connection
- Switch to a different WiFi hostpot if possible
- Check your Internet bandwidth using Speedtest
- Contact your corporate IT department to check your WiFi hotspot
- Turn off Group HD in your Account Management if your WiFI bandwidth is insufficient
You can also have a test session here.