If you have scheduled a meeting via the Zoom scheduler, a Meeting ID is generated. When you invite via your your calendar, the join instructions are automatically pasted to the calendar invitation.
About Meeting ID:
- You can start your meeting at any time after you scheduled it.
- Non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled or started. You can also re-start the same meeting ID within the 30 days.
- Recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the first occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.
Reschedule a meeting:
- If you need to re-schedule a meeting, simply update your schedule on your calendar.
- It is not necessary to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler
Adding or deleting invitation attendees:
- If you need to add or delete attendees, you can do so from your calendar (To: or Add Guests on calendars)
- There is no need to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler
Edit your scheduled meeting on the Zoom Scheduler: