How do I update a scheduled meeting?
Anytime you schedule a meeting, a Meeting ID is generated. If you export the meeting to your your calendar, the join instructions are automatically pasted to the calendar invitation.
Note: Any edits to a meeting that is currently in progress will not take effect. The meeting must be ended and restarted for the changes to take effect.
About Meeting ID:
- You can start your meeting at any time after you scheduled it.
- Non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for or last started. You can also re-start the same meeting ID within the 30 days.
- A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.
- If you need to reschedule a meeting, simply update your schedule on your calendar.
- It is not necessary to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler unless the rescheduled date is more than 30 days away for a non-recurring meeting.
Adding or deleting invitation attendees:
- If you need to add or delete attendees, you can do so from your calendar (To: or Add Guests on calendars).
- There is no need to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler.
Edit your scheduled meeting on the Zoom client:
- Click on Meetings, Upcoming tab, find and select the meeting, then click Edit.
- You can use it to update the scheduled time, however this is not necessary as the meeting can be started at any time as long as it available to edit.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.