Anytime you schedule a meeting, a Meeting ID is generated. If you export the meeting to your your calendar, the join instructions are automatically pasted to the calendar invitation.
Note: Any edits to a meeting that is currently in progress will not take effect. The meeting must be ended and restarted for the changes to take effect.
About Meeting ID:
- You can start your meeting at any time after you scheduled it.
- Non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for or last started. You can also re-start the same meeting ID within the 30 days.
- A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.
- If you need to reschedule a meeting, simply update your schedule on your calendar.
- It is not necessary to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler unless the rescheduled date is more than 30 days away for a non-recurring meeting.
Adding or deleting invitation attendees:
- If you need to add or delete attendees, you can do so from your calendar (To: or Add Guests on calendars).
- There is no need to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler.
Edit your scheduled meeting on the Zoom client:
- Click on Meetings, Upcoming tab, find and select the meeting, then click Edit.
- You can use it to update the scheduled time, however this is not necessary as the meeting can be started at any time as long as it available to edit.