Instant Messaging allow you to have contacts on your Zoom client for PC, Mac, iOS or Android and chat, share files and images and start an instant meeting with them.
Your contacts automatically include other users from your Zoom account, based on IM Management. Learn how to add a contact.
- Zoom Account of any level
- Zoom client installed on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android device
How to Use Contacts
- Log in to the Zoom client.
- Click Contacts.
- Use the search bar beside your profile picture to search your contacts by name and find the user you would like to chat or meet with.
- With your contact you can chat with them or start an instant meeting.
- Click the video camera icon to ring the other participant to join the Zoom Meeting (Zoom must be running on your contact's device).
- Use the chat box to message them or send them images or files.