Reasons for Failed Local Recording Conversion
After you ended a Zoom meeting, your recorded meeting will begin to convert. Your recording may fail to convert due to the following reason/s:
- You may have low "disk space" on your computer at that time.
- Invalid working "path/folder" (sometimes, an invalid network connection may appear with this warning too) .
- Abnormal errors such as "internal errors" (bad data stream), invalid command, or logic issues.
What can I do?
1. Please check your "Disk space" and try and free up some space if it is low.
2. Change/update the recording location and make sure it is a valid path string/folder
Note: Please follow steps 1-2 prior to step 3.
3. You may then try to manually convert your meeting by selecting convert for the recording that has not yet converted. To do so, select Meetings>>Recorded>>Convert
Submit to Zoom for a Manual Conversion
If the double-click to convert fails, please send us the file for a manual conversion
- Find the Double_Click_to_convert files by selecting Open under the meeting that failed to convert
- Upload both of the "Double-click-to-convert" files to something like - Dropbox, Box, Google drive, etc.
- Send the URL link/shared link to us via "support ticket" and we will manually convert your recording for you, upload the successfully converted file and send it back to you.
Note: Conversion times vary from file size(larger files need more time due to download/upload wait times. In most cases you can expect a 24 hour turn around time).