After you end a Zoom meeting, your recorded meeting will convert. This article lists common local recording conversion issues and troubleshooting suggestions.
In addition to the steps below, confirm that you are running the latest version of the Zoom desktop client.
This article covers:
Low disk space
- You may have low "disk space" on your computer at that time. [Error Code 614]
- Check your "Disk space" and try and free up some space if it is low.
- Invalid working "path/folder" (sometimes, an invalid network connection may appear with this warning too).
- Change the recording location in your Zoom client and make sure it is a valid path string/folder.
Other common issues
- Abnormal errors such as "internal errors" (bad data stream), invalid command, or logic issues.
- If you close your laptop or turn off your computer while the recording is converting, it will stop the conversion process.
- If you change the name of the double_click_to_convert.zoom file(s) while the recorded meeting is converting, it may corrupt the file and not convert correctly.
Manually convert your local recording
Note: For versions 4.6.10 or higher, you can't convert local recording files by double-clicking the Zoom files. You must follow the steps below to convert the files.
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Click the Recorded tab.
- Select the meeting topic with the local recording.
- Click Convert.
If you are still unable to convert your recording, please submit a ticket.