After you end a Zoom meeting, your recorded meeting will convert. This article lists common local recording conversion issues and troubleshooting suggestions.
Low disk space
- You may have low "disk space" on your computer at that time. [Error Code 614]
- Check your "Disk space" and try and free up some space if it is low.
- Invalid working "path/folder" (sometimes, an invalid network connection may appear with this warning too).
- Change the recording location in your Zoom client and make sure it is a valid path string/folder.
Other common issues
- Abnormal errors such as "internal errors" (bad data stream), invalid command, or logic issues.
- If you close your laptop or turn off your computer while the recording is converting, it will stop the conversion process.
- If you change the name of the double_click_to_convert.zoom file(s) while the recorded meeting is converting, it may corrupt the file and not convert correctly.
Try these troubleshooting suggestions:
Confirm that you are running the latest version of the Zoom Desktop Client.
Manually convert your local recording:
Note: For versions 4.6.10 or higher, you can't convert local recording files by double-clicking the Zoom files. You must follow the steps below to convert the files.
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Click the Recorded tab.
- Select the meeting topic with the local recording.
- Click Convert.