You can find the invitation for a scheduled in the Zoom desktop client, Zoom mobile app, or on the web. You can copy the invitation and send it out to your attendees. You can share it anywhere that text can be pasted, but the most common methods to share the full invitation are via email or by adding it to a calendar invitation.
To see all options on how to invite attendees, see How Do I Invite Others to Join a Meeting?
- Zoom Account
- Meeting Scheduled
- Log in to the Zoom web portal and go to My Meetings.
- Click the topic of the meeting you need to copy the invitation for.
- Click Copy the Invitation.
- This will open the invitation in a window. Click Select All to select the text.
- Copy the text using the keyboard shortcuts or by right-clicking and choosing copy.
- You can now paste the text where you would like to share it.