Scheduling privilege is designed so:
- You can assign a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf.
- You can also schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege.
- You and the assigned scheduler must have a Pro or Corp license.
To set scheduling privilege:
1. Go to your Profile Settings and select add under Scheduling Privilege
2. The person who can schedule for you would do the following
- Go to the Zoom client
- Logout and re-login again (one time only)
- Click on schedule and select who to schedule for