A large meeting allows up to either 200, 300, or 500 participants to attend a screen-sharing or video meeting. This is an add-on feature that can be subscribed monthly or annually. The owner or the admin of the account can add this feature to a base Paid plan.
1. Go to https://zoom.us/billing
2. Next go to Available Add-ons and select Add for the Large Meeting add-on
3. Once you have selected Add, choose the Large Meeting add-on of your choice. You will then be able to select either monthly or annual pricing and choose the amount of licenses you will need for your account. Select Continue, when you are ready to move forward with your purchase.
Note: If you have 10 pro users, you will want to choose 1-10 Large Meeting add-on licenses to assign to the pro users on your account. Basic users can not be assigned large meeting add-on licenses.
4. Once you have completed your purchase, go to User Management and assign large meeting to the host/s
5. Large meeting display layout
- In active speaker mode, you can scroll left or right to see all participants
- In gallery view, you can see the first 25 video participants per page