A large meeting license allows up to 500 or 1000 participants, depending on license, to attend a Zoom meeting. The owner or the admin of the account can add this feature for users with Pro licenses and it can be subscribed to on a monthly or annual basis.
This article covers:
- Pro License for user being assigned Large Meeting Add-on
Note: Basic users cannot be assigned the Large Meeting add-on.
- Log into your Zoom account and navigate to Billing.
- On the Current Plans tab, scroll to Available Add-ons and click Add next to Large Meeting.
- Choose the capacity of Large Meeting add-on, monthly or annual payments, and the number of licenses you need for your account.
- Click Continue.
- Review the changes. If correct, click Upgrade Now.
- Click Confirm to complete your purchase.
- Login to your Zoom web portal and navigate to your Users Page.
- Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
- Click Edit next to their name.
- This will open a window where you can select the license you would like to assign. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
- Click Save.
- The license is now applied to the user and they can use it immediately.
- In active speaker mode, you can scroll left or right to see all participants. Learn more about Active Speaker.
- In gallery view, you can see up to 49 video participants per page. Learn more about gallery view.