In addition to Zoom's free global dial-in numbers (toll applies), you can also subscribe to Premium Audio rates for toll-free, premium dial-in for additional countries, call-out numbers, and dedicated dial-in numbers.
The meeting host must have a pro license for users to dial in with a toll-free or premium number.
- Go to My Profile > Billing, or directly at https://zoom.us/billing
- Next go to Available Add-ons and select Add for the Audio Conferencing Options add-on
- Pay-as-you-go: Available on Business & Education plans
- Monthly Commit plan: Available on all paid plans
- Choose a Toll Free, Premium Call-in or Global Call-out plan
- Select the country or countries desired
- You can also choose a dedicated line for your Personal Audio Conference
This is only a US Number
If you require access to other countries that are not listed, please contact via a new ticket
If you have subscribed to Premium Audio, you will see the list of Premium numbers when you
- Login to your account at https://zoom.us/signin then access https://zoom.us/zoomconference or https://vanityURL.zoom.us/zoomconference
- When you are in a meeting, click Audio, then the drop down for the list of country number
- Numbers starting with 800, 844, 866 and 888 are only reachable from US 48.
- Numbers starting with 855 and 877 are reachable from US 50 and Canada
- Premium numbers can only dialed into within their own country