Finding install logs for macOS
Zoom Support may need to get install logs from your Mac computer to further troubleshoot a particular issue. You may be required by Technical Support to submit the install log if you experienced an installation issue.
- Find and click on the Spotlight search icon in the top-right corner of your desktop.
- Type Console and then press enter.
- Click Log Reports on the left menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, you will find zoomusinstall.log.
- Double click zoomusinstall.log to open the text file.
- Copy the text in the install log and send it to us in your support ticket.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.