This article gives a summary of the features available on iOS. Using the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on iOS, you can join meetings, chat with contacts, and view a directory of contacts.
This article covers:
- Zoom Cloud Meetings app (available on the App Store)
Sign in and Join
Open the Zoom app and sign in to your account to access all features.
You can also join a meeting without signing in. Tap the gear icon to access basic meeting settings if you join without signing in.
Meet & Chat
After signing in, tap Meet & Chat for these meeting features:
- New Meeting: Start an instant meeting using your PMI or a new meeting ID. Learn about in-meeting controls for hosts.
- Join: Join a meeting using the meeting ID. Learn about in-meeting controls for attendees.
- Schedule: Schedule a one-time or recurring meeting.
- Share Screen: Enter a sharing key or meeting ID to share your device screen to a Zoom Room
- Tap your name to use your personal chat space.
You also have access to these chat features:
- Plus icon : Start a one-on-one chat with a contact.
- Star icon : View and start a chat with your starred contacts and channels.
Tap Phone to use Zoom Phone features.
Note: Zoom Phone license required.
- Keypad tab: Call a number or contact using your direct phone number or company number.
- History tab: View your call log showing answered, missed, and recorded calls.
- Voicemail tab: Play and delete voicemail messages.
- Start: Start an instant meeting using your PMI or a meeting you have scheduled
- Send Invitation: Invite others to your PMI by text message, email or copying the meeting details and pasting them into a calendar invite.
- Edit: Change the settings of your PMI
- Tap a scheduled meeting to view, edit, start, join or delete it.
Note: You can only edit, start or delete meetings you are the host of.
Tap Contacts to list all your contacts and add new ones.
- Directory tab: Tap the contact's to start a one-on-one chat with them.
- Channels tab: View a list of starred, public, and private channels.
- Rooms tab: View a list of Zoom Rooms. Tap a Zoom Room to start a meeting with it.
- Plus icon : Add a custom contact, join or create a new channel for group messaging, or add an app from Zoom Marketplace.
Tap Settings to view meeting and chat settings.
- Tap your name to change your profile picture, name, and password.
- Meetings: Change settings for enabling/disabling your microphone, speaker, or video when you join a meeting.
- Contacts: Find phone contacts that are using Zoom, and approve contact requests.
- Messages: Enable or disable link preview in chat messages.
- Notifications: Change when Zoom notifies you of new messages.
- Phone (only visible if you have Zoom Phone): View your direct phone number and company number.
- General: Enable/disable integrated calling or blur snapshot on task switcher
- About: View the app version and send feedback.