Branding allows you to create a custom page so your company's users can start or join a meeting via your vanity URL such as https://yourcompany.zoom.us. You can also customize your email invitation template.
- Business, Education, or API plan
- Vanity URL approval
- IT/Webmaster who is familiar with HTML/CSS
To get started:
Please remember to stay compliant with Zoom's Brand Guidelines on your Vanity URL and customized emails.
- Upload any images you plan to use such as logo or background by going to https://zoom.us/account/branding/images
- Select Upload an Image and select the desired image.
- This provides easy access to images needed for customizing the page
Setting Logo, Header, and Footer:
- In order to set the header and footer for the landing page and all subpages, you must go to https://zoom.us/account/branding/header
Warning: Editing the header and footer on the landing page will override the changes you make in https://zoom.us/account/branding/header
- Logo: Set your company or specific logo by copying the image you want from your uploaded images. Paste the url in the text box labeled "Logo URL" and click Save.
- Header: Set the information you would like in the header by editing the HTML in the box labeled Header HTML. Feel free to add or remove as much information as desired, just be aware of how much space is available. If you do decide to change this information, be sure to copy your logo url and change the url for the logo in this box. Once finished, click Save.
Your result should then appear in your vanity URL.
- Footer: Follow the same instructions from the Header.
- In order to add your custom CSS, you must follow one of two options.
- Custom CSS for Landing Page: in order to add custom CSS for the landing page, you must add style tags in the HTML at https://zoom.us/account/branding/landing to do this add: <style> Your CSS goes here </style> in the <head> section of the Landing page HTML. This CSS will only apply to the landing page!
- Custom CSS for all other pages: in order to modify CSS for all subpages, go to https://zoom.us/account/branding/css (this does not modify any CSS for the landing page). Here you can customize common elements such as body, headings, and links. To do this click on Edit next to the element you want to modify CSS for.
- In order to generally modify the CSS, you can also just use the input box labeled Custom CSS.
Note: A lot of the customization process will require having to look at the HTML of the landing page to find the IDs for certain elements to specifically edit their style.
- The landing page is the main page for your company, and it is accessible through your Vanity URL. This page can be modified slightly (such as changing logos and minor details) or you can completely redesign the look of the page.
- In order to modify the appearance of the landing page go to https://zoom.us/account/branding/landing
Note: We strongly recommend if completely redesigning the look, you have experience with Web Design, HTML, CSS, and other web technologies. The process is fairly complicated.
Email Invite Templates:
- Customize your email invite templates at https://zoom.us/account/branding/emails
- You can also see some more information on variables at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200554369-Custom-Emails-Variables
To view some sample branding, please select the link below: